Position: Accounts Officer
Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare monthly receive-payment statement, salary statement, and monthly check requisition sheet.
- Follow up revenue, expense, invoices, and follow up other necessary account activities.
- Prepare budget and forecast
- Prepare periodic financial report.
- Communicate & Maintain relationship with the banks.
- Handing all the issue related to Bank.
- Prepare Cash Flow Statement & Manage the cash flow of the institute.
- Coordinate and support the annual external audit of the institute.
- Follow up the General Ledger (day-to-day accounting, chart of accounts & records),
- Follow up the General Cash Book,
- Follow up daily Collection & Expense Report,
- Follow up & Maintain all vouchers,
- Handling all issue related to VAT & TAX,
- Communicating with HR, Audit & Accounts Department.
- Cost control.
- Communicate with various clients for collecting & verifying the quotation related to all the purchase at UPDATE.
- Prepare & Maintain Student's individual & total fund,
- Prepare & Maintain individual course's fund,
- Prepare & Maintain Venue Rent list & fund.
- Maintain Inventory item & fund,
- Maintain & Update Student's List,
- Organize student's file (financial )
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets.
- Maintaining and updating the database of client.
- B.Com/BBA / BBS / MBS (Major in Accounting).
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax), Cash Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 23 to 30 year(s)
- As per company policy