Position: Game Developer (Unity/ Unreal)
Job Description / Responsibility
- We are looking for motivated and talented game programmers (Unity/Unreal) who are eager to create amazing games, Android/iOS mobile apps with experience of working with 2D and 3D graphics. As a Game Programmer, you will be part of a talented game development team and responsible of creating new game-play and create amazing augmented and virtual reality contents which can be enjoyed around the world. Responsibilities include consistently develop game features of high level quality, on several platforms, by gathering requirements, research, designing solutions, implementing robust code, testing and debugging.
- The potential is unlimited, and we invite you to explore the interesting future.
- Good understanding of algorithms, math and some physics.
- A desire to learn new things and share knowledge and experience with other team members.
- Quick to pick up understanding and knowledge on new tools and systems.
- Minimum B.Sc. in computer science and engineering (CSE) with good CGPA from any reputed university
- 1 to 3 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 21 to 30 year(s)
- Experience in Unity / Unreal 3D to work with 2D / 3D (scripting), integration and animation of 3D models.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to multi task is a must.
- Ability to solve problems as they appear in projects and help project team members as necessary.
- Ability to meet deadlines and doesn't take working as pressure but enjoys challenges.
- Work in a team environment which includes the programmers and marketing professionals.
- Need to understand requirement and build products according to needs & input ideas and knowledge for betterment of assigned projects.
- Should have can do attitudes & well mannered.
- Bonus qualifications:
- A desire for working with augmented and virtual reality apps and games
- Knowledge in android studio/eclipse and .NET technologies will be a plus
- Knowledge on Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator for creating graphic related works
- Knowledge on 3D Max