Position: Executive IT
Job Description / Responsibility
- Computer Hardware : (PC Assembling, Dissembling, Troubleshooting),
- Provide support in computer hardware and networking trouble shooting.
- Provide user level support in daily applications used, including, but not limited to: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Publisher, Adobe Acrobat, and other basic computer related skills.
- CCTV setup to make sure they are working properly and ensure their regular maintenance.
- Maintenance of Desktop, Laptop, Printer, ip camera, Photocopier, scanner and IT related equipment's.
- Maintenance of networking (LAN, WAN).
- Network Cabling.
- Configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft Outlook and Outlook express.
- Mobile Email Configure & Troubleshoot.
- Installing And Troubleshooting Various OS (Windows XP, 7, 8,10).
- Wi-fi Router Configure and Maintenance .
- Minimum Diploma (4 Years) Computer Science & Engineering )
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
IT System Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 24 to 30 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.