Position: Corporate Relations Officer (Female)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Proven experience as a Corporate Relation Officer/ Public Relations Officer or similar relationship role.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. technical and marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management and corporate team (e.g. Operators, Vendors, stakeholders etc.)
- Proven success in strategic planning, organizational positioning and marketing plans.
- Planning Budget and collect Bill from different organization and managing Projects
- Demonstrated ability with press relations, including local, National, International, print, website, and broadcast media campaigns.
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising and address inquiries from the customers and other parties
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems.
- Prepare and submit monthly PR, CR reports etc.
- Proficient in MS Office(Power Point/Excel) and social media
- Strong communication ability (oral and written in both Bangla and English)
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Honors/ Masters in any discipline (Public Relations/Marketing/Finance/Communication will be preferred).
- 1 to 2 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- Only females are allowed to apply.
- Willingness to face new challenges.
- Strong communications skill is required.