Position: Accounts Manager
Job Description / Responsibility
- To independently handle Company's Finance, Accounting, Audit, Taxation, and Company Secretarial matters
- To handle Inward Remittance
- To check and approve daily journal entries and to check the reconciliation of General Ledger & Subsidiary Accounts
- Check and Approval of Monthly Balance Sheet, Income Statement and other Financial Reports
- Preparation of Monthly Budget and conducting Variance Analysis
- To check and ensure that Suppliers' payments are accurate and all payments are properly authorized and timely made
- To check and approve submission of Monthly VAT Return.
- To approve Staff Expenses claims and to ensure that the claims are as per approved company policy
- To maintain regular liaison with Bank
- To check that petty cash records, cash journal records, and cash book data entry are properly made
- To ensure that Cheque Book Register is properly maintained
- Liaising with Audit Firms to ensure timely completion of Annual and Monthly Audits; Settlement of all Audit Objection
- Liaising with Company Income Tax Lawyers regarding Corporate Tax matters.
- M.Com / MBA in Finance/Accounts/Banking from a reputed public or private university.
- CA Qualification (Part/Full) is highly desirable.
At least 8 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- At least 8 year(s), at least 2 years must be as an Accounts Manager
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Finance & Accounts, Budgeting, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Accounts, Finance, Budgeting, Internal Audit.