Position: Accounts Officer / Executive
Job Description / Responsibility
- We are looking for a dynamic professional for the position of Accounts Officer / Executive.
- Saturday to Thursday (6 days)
- Preparation of Financial Statement, Reports, MIS, DSS, annual Budget and Forecast cash flow;
- Maintain Cash & Bank book, General ledger book, Party ledger book, and other relevant registers;
- Record accounting vouchers keeping proper coding and posting into the system;
- Prepare the Bank reconciliation statement.;
- Maintain all books of accounts, Balance Sheet, Monthly Report, Quarterly Report, register, ledger following accounting standard and accounting principles and policies of the organization.
- Preparation of financial statements and necessary reports periodically, preparation of Financial Models using computer software in different aspects as required by the management.
- Ensure accounting accuracy in all transactions entered into the system and ensure the same is posted before month-end.
- Making Monthly salary sheet for all portfolio of the company.
- Manages day-to-day accounting, invoice, payroll, cash management and internal financial reporting.
- Responsible for billing process, prepare supplier bill reconciliation statement, cheque withdraw, issue and party payment.
- Responsible for the monthly close as well as maintenance of voucher including monthly accounts related documents & journal entries.
- Manage the financial documents and expenditure relating to the budget.
- Report the monthly/quarterly/yearly budget expenditure and financial audit from either internal or external auditors.
- General account duties directed by the senior accountant and other senior levels of project staffs.
- Other administrative and supportive responsibilities relating to the project.
- Better communication & Cooperation skill with all relevant departments.
- Any other job as may be assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Ability to work under pressure and beyond normal office hour.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting from any renowned university
- Skills Required: Accounts,MICROSOFT OFFICE
- At least 2 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 23 to 35 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Accounts, Commercial
- Might have to complete the internship from any reputed company.
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2