Position: Assistant Accountant
Job Description / Responsibility
- Warehouse Accounting: Based on Raw Materials Moving Card, prepare Article / Style wise detail report.
- Entry Daily accounting transaction in Tally software.
- Help to prepare VAT documents.
- Work along with merchandising team to smoothen work process.
- Prepare daily and monthly stock closing summery & reconciliation report and also submit to the top management.
- Receive store materials (Shoe parts, Accessories etc.) from local/foreign suppliers and any other sources as per LC/purchase approval.
- Prepare and establish store policy & SOP and review within particular time period.
- Other relevant jobs assigned by Management.
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), Master of Commerce (M.Com) in accounting.
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 27 to 35 years
- Possess high degree of correspondence & analytical ability.
- Willing to work under pressure.
- Supervisory & team building Skills.
- Must be fluent in both written and verbal English
- Strong computer skills in Excel/Office & especially in Tally software.
- Have ability to manage multiple priorities, and flexible to constantly change schedule and priorities.
- Being enthusiastic and highly motivated at work place.
- Well organized, detail follow up & willing to work under pressure.